- Very flexible working environment
- Work within a well-established and experienced allied health team
- Relocation and start-up assistance available for eligible candidates
Why Patches Therapy Services?
Patches have highly experienced Occupational Therapists in their team with advanced training in complex seating, home modifications, upper limb splinting. For complex participants, they work with Physiotherapists and Speech Pathologists within their team for a holistic approach. They have monthly online professional development with colleagues who work interstate and offer fortnightly in-services for transdisciplinary work.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Professional Development program
- Opportunity for leadership and supervision opportunities
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics.
What’s the role?
Patches have a caseload for an Occupational Therapist looking for a specialist caseload. This will involve working with participants who present with complex physical disabilities and who primarily require specialist equipment prescription and home modifications. This role can involve broader scope if this is of interest to the successful applicant, such as functional assessments and supported independent living assessments.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary qualification in occupational therapy and current AHPRA registration
- Experience working in the disability sector with NDIS participants
- Able to work effectively in a team and contribute positively to workplace relations
- Commitment to learning and professional development
- Initiative and flexibility.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!