- Positions available in Darwin and Alice Springs
- Competitive salary, salary packaging & 5 weeks annual leave
- New graduates, P2 or P3 positions available
- Up to 7k for relocation assistance available to eligible candidates
Carpentaria delivers innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life. Tailored and individual programs are delivered through Accommodation Services, Allied Health Therapy Services and the Pathways Program.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary (dependant on level of experience)
- Salary packaging available
- Relocation assistance (7k for Alice Springs, 3.5k for Darwin)
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 12 paid rostere days off per year
- 3 days study leave & $1500 PD allowance
- Internal career opportunities
- Work satisfaction – Love what you do and why you do it!
What’s the role?
- Providing a contemporary, evidence-based service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes in a culturally diverse environment
- Working collaboratively with families/caregivers to assess, plan, implement and review targeted and meaningful developmental therapy
- Selecting, developing and tailoring augmentative and alternative communication systems, programs and resources for participants with communication needs based upon speech pathology assessments
- Maintaining internal and external stakeholder communication, and leading and contributing to the development of individual and group programs
Is this the right role for you?
- Undergraduate or post graduate qualification in Speech Pathology
- Current membership with Speech Pathology Australia (or eligible for membership)
- Clinical experience with a paediatric and/or adult caseload
- Demonstrated clinical competency and experience in conducting assessments and writing high quality individualised assessment and program reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong commitment to supporting client to achieve their goals
- Experience working with clients and families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Current Ochre Card, Criminal History Check, First Aid Certificate and NT Drivers Licence
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now