Are you a graduate or experienced speech pathologist looking for an exciting challenge? If so, this could be the role for you!
We have partnered with Desert Therapy to find professional level 1 and 2 speech pathologists for their fantastic Alice Springs practice. Desert Therapy is a local multidisciplinary practice aiming to provide a high-quality service in rural and remote Australia. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating speech pathology services for customers and NDIS participants across the lifespan which build on family/client strengths and priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants and relocation support may be available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Working in a culturally diverse environment, provide a contemporary evidence-based occupational therapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Demonstrate an understating and an ability to provide services and supports within the parameters of the funding available
- Ensure a minimum of billable hours are met each month
- Ensure that positive and productive relationships exist between Desert Therapy, the local community and families
- Tertiary level Speech Pathology qualification and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- Click on links for further information;
- Professional Lvl 1 – Position Description
- Professional Lvl 2 – Position Description
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now