- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development grants
- Up to $7000 for relocation support
Why Desert Therapy?
Desert Therapy is a local multidisciplinary practice aiming to provide a high-quality service in rural and remote Australia. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating speech pathology services for customers and NDIS participants across the lifespan which build on family/client strengths and priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Substantial financial assistance available for relocation costs.
What’s the role?
- Working in a culturally diverse environment, provide a contemporary evidence-based occupational therapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Provide services and supports within the parameters of the funding available
- Build positive and productive relationships exist between Desert Therapy, the local community and families
- Lead and contribute to the development of individual and group programs
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary level Speech Pathology qualification and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- Creative and innovative approach to service delivery
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Timely report writing of high quality
- The ability to work independently.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now