We want your energetic personality in our growing team in Alice Springs!
We have partnered with Health First Group to find a Speech Pathologist to join their team in Alice Springs. Founded in 2016, Health First Group is committed to moving clients towards full and complete recoveries as soon as possible, in the process empowering them to lead pain-free, more functional lives.
You will be working both in an Allied Health team environment and autonomously to provide efficient, evidence-based clinical service to a caseload of clients who are funded by the NDIS, Medicare and other private operators. The role is community-based and can be performed at various locations from the clinic, school to home-based therapies.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing network of private practices with a genuine focus on professional development. You will receive ongoing support and be able to liaise with colleagues that have a breadth of knowledge and experience.
- Provide speech and language consultation and oversight of programs, to both therapist team and to clients
- Provide direct speech and language therapy, train and support clients to run goals and interventions
- Administer speech and language assessments, develop and implement therapy plans for any speech and language referrals
- Monitor, evaluate and review progress and therapy plans
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic therapy programs
You can also review further information in the Position Description
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Current membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Ability to obtain/provide Current Drivers’ Licence, National Police check and Working with Children’s Check
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now