- Full-time permanent position
- Generous salary package
- Relocation support grant available
Why Melaleuca Therapies?
Melaleuca Therapies provides mobile Speech Pathology services across the East Arnhem region and plan to develop a compassionate and collaborative multidisciplinary team. They highly value their staff, their professional learning and personal well-being. They provide professional supervision and mentoring and ensure their employees are the right fit for the team, clients and community. Regular travel to remote communities is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent salary package plus subsidised accommodation
- Available relocation support
- PD allowance
- Supportive and experienced mentoring.
What’s the role?
- Provide high quality, culturally sensitive and effective speech pathology services with a particular focus on paediatrics
- Prepare professional reports in a timely manner for a range of other service providers e.g., schools, allied health and medical practitioners, families and NDIS
- Ensure clinical accountability through appropriate use of information systems and keeping accurate data and statistics
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills through active participation in supervision with the Director and other available professional development.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Registered with Speech Pathology Australia or equivalent as a practicing Speech Pathologist
- Demonstrated relevant clinical experience and/ or strong interest working with paediatrics 0-18 years across child development, speech, language including augmentative and alternative communication, and mealtime management
- Proven ability to plan, prioritise and deliver high volume complex Speech Pathology workload in a regularly changing work environment
- Demonstrated flexibility, high level problem solving and resilience with the ability to work effectively in remote communities and live in a small community.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!