- Up to $3,500 for relocation, as well as scholarship and bursary grants available
- Car & fuel provided; Weekly rental assistance
- New graduates encouraged to apply!
Why Pacific Health & Wellbeing?
Pacific Health and Wellbeing are an allied health practice made up of dedicated occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists. Pacific Health & Wellbeing offer clients a mobile community service, telehealth and some in-clinic appointments. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Speech Pathologist to join a fantastic team and further their career!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary that aligns with experience + super
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
- SUV motor vehicle (work & private use)
- Fuel and car services paid for
- Rent assistance, up to $400 per week!
- Professional development allowance and leave
- No weekends or public holiday work
- Laptop and phone provided
- Supervision and peer support and review processes
- Professional indemnity insurance
What’s the role?
- Provide high-quality, ethical and safe speech therapy services across the lifespan
- Complete standardised and non-standardised speech and language assessments and reports for children and adults of all abilities
- Assess and collaborate with our clients and stakeholders to identify and implement therapy programs in a meaningful and creative way
- Communicate with key stakeholders to support client outcomes
- Engage in professional development opportunities to support professional growth and best practice service delivery
- Participate in identifying new client opportunities and referrals
- For more experienced Speechies, share your knowledge and supervise/support other Speechies and students on placement
You will work in and around Darwin, and also have the opportunity for remote work including Wadeye and the Tiwi Islands.
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- SPA Membership
- NDIS Disability Worker Screening clearance & Ochre Card, or an ability to obtain
- Current driver’s license
- Excellent communication and computer literacy skills
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Mixed caseload experience and working knowledge of NDIS highly regarded
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now