- Transform communities and change lives
- Competitive salaries and flexible contracts
- Relocation support
Why Patches Therapy Services?
Patches offer individual operational and clinical supervision sessions, transdisciplinary in-services and discipline specific meetings. You will have a budget for external professional development and training. If interested in clinical education, you can apply for supervision of new graduate and early career Speech Pathologists, students or Allied Health Assistants. There may be leadership opportunities for the right applicant.
What’s in it for you?
- An extensive Professional Development program
- Patches health and well-being program
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics.
What’s the role?
- Provide assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents, and carers who present with a range of issues
- Perform one-on-one interviews, therapy needs assessments and diagnostic assessments in high standard clinical settings
- Provide clinical feedback to families and other stakeholders and referring agencies as required
- Accurate and timely recording of service activity and case notes in compliance with PATCHES processes, NDIS or relevant agency standards and regulations
- Collection of service delivery data as required for business development.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Professional registration Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian/New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!