- Full-time permanent position
- Generous remuneration package
- Relocation support grant available
Why Sound Connections?
Sound connections provides services to children aged 0-18 with communication delays and disorders and work collaboratively with families, colleagues and stakeholders. They provide a calm, confidential and nurturing space for learning and development.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in an innovative and progressive team
- Generous remuneration package, including above award rate wages, incentives and bonuses
- Access to internal and external supervision with PD provided
- Healthy work/life balance
- Relocation support grant available.
What’s the role?
You will provide support, assessments and treatments for:
- Autism spectrum disorder and developmental days
- Articulation, phonological processing and motor speech disorders
- Language disorder
- Literacy and learning challenges
- Involvement in co-facilitated groups for children and teenagers.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Recognised tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Holder of valid Ochre Card or willingness to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Drivers Licence
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!