- Full-time permanent position
- Generous remuneration package
- Relocation support grant available
Why Sound Connections?
Sound connections provides services to children aged 0-18 with communication delays and disorders and work collaboratively with families, colleagues and stakeholders. They provide a calm, confidential and nurturing space for learning and development.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in an innovative and progressive team
- Generous remuneration package, including above award rate wages, incentives and bonuses
- Access to internal and external supervision with PD provided
- Healthy work/life balance
- Relocation support grant available.
What’s the role?
You will provide support, assessments and treatments for:
- Autism spectrum disorder and developmental days
- Articulation, phonological processing and motor speech disorders
- Language disorder
- Literacy and learning challenges
- Involvement in co-facilitated groups for children and teenagers.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Recognised tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Holder of valid Ochre Card or willingness to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Drivers Licence
If you are an experienced Speech Pathologist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now