- Full-time permanent position
- Generous remuneration package; additional annual leave
- Internal and external supervision provided
- 3.5k for relocation support available
Why Sound Connections?
Sound Connections is a paediatric allied health service located in Darwin. They support children aged 0-18 with a diverse range of needs and work collaboratively with families, professionals and others involved in the care of children. They provide a calm, confidential and nurturing space for learning and development.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in an innovative and progressive team
- Generous remuneration package, including above award rate wages and additional annual leave.
- Access to internal and external supervision
- Healthy work/life balance
- Relocation support grant available.
What’s the role?
This role includes in-clinic, school, home and center-based visits and individual, group and professional consultations.
You will provide support, assessments, and treatments for:
· Other developmental delays
Is this the right role for you?
- Recognised tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Holder of valid Ochre Card or willingness to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Drivers Licence
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now