- Darwin based role
- Up to $3,500 relocation assistance and 6 week’s annual leave
- Have a real impact on the health and wellbeing of our Indigenous communities
Why Danila Dilba?
Danila Dilba Health Service is a community-controlled organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. They aim to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social well-being of their clients through innovative comprehensive programs based on principles of equity, access, empowerment, determination, and collaboration.
What’s in it for you?
- Base Salary: $93,899 – $115,665
- Up to $3,500 available for relocation assistance
- 6 weeks annual leave per annum and paid leave loading.
- Generous salary packaging
- Development and education support.
- A culture committed to diversity, with a significant amount of key leadership positions being filled by Aboriginal talent.
What’s the role?
The Mobile Unit Team Leader is accountable for the supervision and coordination of comprehensive primary health care to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders of the Greater Darwin Area presenting within town camps.
- Supervise the operational and clinical activities of the Mobile Unit and staff working within this program.
- Maintain and supervise and intervene (where required) based on best practice clinical care
- Direct supervision of all staff rostered to the Mobile Unit.
- Responsibility to orientate all staff in service area.
- Assist General Practitioners and other medical staff including visiting health professionals and specialists.
Is this role right for you?
- Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice)
- Current registration as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioner with AHPRA
- Current CPR certificate or the preparedness to gain one within 6 months of commencement
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002.Apply Now