- Up to $3,500 for relocation, as well as scholarship and bursary grants available through NT PHN
- Car & fuel provided; Weekly rental assistance
- Manage a multidisciplinary team
Why Pacific Health & Wellbeing?
Pacific Health and Wellbeing are an allied health practice made up of dedicated occupational therapists and speech pathologists. Pacific Health & Wellbeing offer clients a mobile community service, telehealth and some in-clinic appointments. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic team and further their career!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary that aligns with experience + super
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance through NT PHN
- SUV motor vehicle (work & private use)
- Fuel and car services paid for
- Rent assistance, up to $400 per week!
- Professional development allowance and leave
- No weekends or public holiday work
- Laptop and phone provided
- Supervision and peer support and review processes
- Professional indemnity insurance
What’s the role?
- Manage and support a multidisciplinary team
- Facilitate and provide safe, quality and cost-effective services
- Provide high-quality evidence based (discipline specific) clinical services across the lifespan
- Assess and collaborate with clients and stakeholders to identify, support & implement therapy programs
- Complete assessments & reports that are goal orientated to support life transitions
- In conjunction with the operations manager, allocate resources, set priorities and ensure local budgets are met
- Provide regular support and feedback to a multidisciplinary team to embed positive and productive working relationships
- Manage local staff inductions and new starter support
You will work in and around Darwin, and also have the opportunity for remote work including Wadeye and the Tiwi Islands.
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy
- SPA Membership or AHPRA registration
- Qualification in business, business administration or health administration is highly regarded
- NDIS Disability Worker Screening clearance & Ochre Card, or an ability to obtain
- Current driver’s license
- Excellent communication and computer literacy skills
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Mixed caseload experience and working knowledge of NDIS highly regarded
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now