- Join a supportive and passionate team
- Enjoy a positive generous and caring work culture
- Be excited to grow personally and professionally
- Learn something new every day at work
Cavenagh Medical Centre are seeking a Specialist General Practitioner to join their Darwin CBD Clinic.
Why Cavenagh Medical?
Cavenagh Medical Centre, is excited to offer a Specialist General Practitioner the opportunity to be part of their vision to serve the community of Darwin. Cavenagh Medical bring together like minded highly skilled people, who have a passion for what they do, and who want to do what matters and changes lives.
You will enjoy a range of clinical and teaching responsibilities, including minor procedures, preventative health care in women’s and men’s health, health promotion, population health, teaching and supervision of post graduate students and medical officers.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous percentage of billings
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Grow with an innovative team to serve your community
- Work in an RACGP accredited practice
- Support of doctors highly skilled and passionate about healthcare in the NT
- Nominated supervisor available to you at all times
- Have opportunity to enhance your skills in tropical medicine
- See firsthand the difference you make in a person’s life
- Live and work in a tropical setting, enjoying a unique work/life balance
- Be able to explore the NT’s scenic wonders
- Professional development opportunities
What do you need to apply?
- An MBBS degree or equivalent
- Current Specialist AHPRA registration with Medical Board of Australia
- Previous experience in general practice medicine
- Competency in minor procedure
- Current CPR certificate
- Current driver’s license
- Current Police clearance and Working with Children (NT Ochre Card)
By joining Cavenagh Medical Centre, you will work in a practice that you can be proud of, with people who care about you and your professional development. You will enjoy coming to work every day, and feeling that you have done something really worthwhile, and be excited about the things to come.
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) may be able to offer financial and educational assistance to candidates moving to the NT from interstate or moving to a more remote location within the NT.
For more information and to discuss this role further, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.
Follow our NT PHN LinkedIn page!Apply Now