- The heart of Arnhem Land
- Excellent Salary (RN4)
- Relocation assistance provided
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are partnering with Mala’a Health Service (Mala’la) to find a Registered Nurse with experience in Women’s Health. To be a successful Women’s Health Nurse, you will be able to promote and provide comprehensive, culturally appropriate client centred care to the people of Maningrida Community, and work collaboratively with other stakeholders in Maningrida.
Mala’la is a respected & accredited Aboriginal Corporation providing services to the seaside community of Maningrida (520 km east of Darwin), with a population of approximately 2,800 people. These services include Primary Health Care, Youth Services, Aged & Community Care, Community Wellness, Drug & Alcohol Services and Stronger Communities for Children.
What’s in it for you?
Mala’la offer generous working conditions including:
- Excellent Salary with Salary Sacrifice options
- Permanent and long term locum positions
- Retention allowance $10k/annum
- Fully subsidised accommodation provided
- Relocation Assistance & Travel Allowance available to eligible candidates
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Work with a committed and passionate team
What’s the role?
Responsibilities include, but not limited to-
- Working within the Primary Health Care Programs in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality prevention and treatment
- Providing a culturally safe, competent and comprehensive care
- Developing and maintain a strong referral pathway
- Working with the broader team including external agencies
Is the role right for you?
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 5 years broad nursing experience post registration and 3 years working in a primary health related field in a remote context
- Qualifications and experience directly related to the relevant role, preferably in a community setting
What’s it like living in Maningrida?
Maningrida is a remote Aboriginal community in West Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, and boasts a beautiful seaside location steeped in history and culture with traditional landowners being the Kunibidji people. A permanent settlement was established in the late 1940s, originally as a trading post with Aboriginal people in the area. Maningrida is the major service centre for the region with a school, health clinic, multiple food outlets, two supermarkets, service station, arts centre, creche, and a tarmac airport with commercial flights operating daily to Darwin.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Applicants must address the selection criteria in a cover letter and provide a current CV along with contact details for at least 2 referees.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Paul Wallwork on 08 8982 1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org