Home care guidelines for patients with COVID
A web-based information portal that supports clinicians to plan patient care. Need a login for HealthPathways? Contact our Primary Care team on (08) 8989 1000.
Get COVID Ready
COVID Care plans and advice on what patients need to consider to be ready for managing a positive case of COVID in their home.
Managing COVID at home
Information on close contacts, how to isolate, and when to contact your GP
Managing COVID at home with help from your GP
A guide, action plan, and symptom diary for patients.
National COVID-19 Hotline: 1800 020 080
Support for health professionals during COVID-19
As a health professional, it’s important you manage the impacts of COVID-19 on your mental health
- DRS4DRS provides health and wellbeing support to doctors and medical students across Australia connecting you to online resources, referral services and GPs. If you require 24/7 support, they also provide a Telemedicine service. (1300 374 377)
- Mental Health NT connects people to doctors, remote health services and local community mental health services and offers information about mental health conditions.
- Head to Health covers tips for maintaining good mental health during the outbreak, information on how to access mental health services, information for parents, and how to keep older Australians safe and connected by helping them get established online
- Doctors’ Health NT have information on self-care strategies for practitioners, this includes a 24/7 phone advisory service if you need to speak with an experienced colleague (08 8366 0250) and a free telemedicine service for medical practitioners and medical students in the NT to discuss their own health (08 8232 1250)
- Black Dog Institute has published a collection of evidence-based resources to help individuals, workplaces, schools, parents and health professionals deal with coronavirus anxiety, stress and wellbeing
- Beyond Blue has set up an online forum about coping during the coronavirus outbreak.
- The Essential Network (TEN) is a mobile app developed for health care professionals to manage life and work through COVID-19.
- Smiling Mind provides frontline health workers with free access to their app, which offers practical tools to support good mental health.
For 24-hour support, you can call:
- the Northern Territory Mental Health Line – 1800 682 288
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
If you or someone you are with is in imminent danger, call 000.
Using NT HealthPathways during an outbreak
HealthPathways is a web-based information portal that supports clinicians to plan patient care through primary, community and secondary health care systems within Northern Territory.
Whether you work in a hospital or the community, HealthPathways allows you to be on the same page when it comes to looking after a patient.