4TH NATIONAL NDIS & MENTAL HEALTH CONFERENCE 2023
The fourth NDIS and Mental Health Conference to be held at the International Convention Centre Sydney on the 20th and 21st of February, 2023 comes at a critical time.
Both the NDIS and the services that surround it, are seeking to make real the great promise of the Scheme as an investment in recovery, capacity building and wellbeing.
All scheme participants, families and providers will be affected by this much needed development.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Professor Bruce Bonyhady AM, Co-Chair of the Independent Review of the NDIS and the Executive Chair & Director of the Melbourne Disability Institute at the University of Melbourne.
- Professor Lisa Brophy, Discipline Lead in Social Work & Social Policy at La Trobe University, Honorary Principal Research Fellow in the Centre for Mental Health in the Melbourne School of Population & Global Health at the University of Melbourne.
- Dr Debbie Hamiliton, Lived Experience Mental Health Advocate.
- Dr Michelle Funk, Unit Head of the Policy, Law and Human Rights team at the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Christine Morgan, CEO of the National Mental Health Commission & National Suicide Prevention Adviser to the Prime Minister.
Full Conference: $1, 090
Full Conference Concession – Carer: $400
Full Conference Concession – Consumer: $400
Full Conference Concession – Student: $400
Phone: +61 3 9417 1350