Advanced Chronic Disease Management in Darwin
CDMPlus is delivering a 1 day Face to Face Advanced Chronic Disease Management Workshop in Darwin.
This training is suitable for health professionals who have mastered the basics of Chronic Disease Management including Medical Practice Assistants, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Practitioners, GPs and Practice Managers that are looking to improve Chronic Disease Management service delivery.
Chronic Disease Management for Patients with:
- Asthma / COPD, Diabetes, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Cardiovascular Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Case Conferences for Primary Care and RACF
- Complex Care and MBS Billing Pathways
- Data and Reporting with your Clinical Software and other programs
- Quality Improvement
- Digital Health including My Health Record
- Hard Copy Training Materials
- This activity attracts CPD hours.