Advanced Paediatric Life Support
Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) invites doctors, nurses and paramedics in the northern territory to a 3-day workshop.
The course is designed for graduates with 2 years + experience.
What you will learn:
- Life support – basic and advanced
- Diagnosis and management of the seriously ill child
- Diagnosis and management of the seriously injured child
- Practical procedures
- Fluid and electrolyte management
- Acid-base balance
- Pain management
- Neurological assessment of a child
Pre-course online learning required; it takes approximately 8-10 hours and should be completed before attending the face-to-face course.
- Doctors $2120
- Nurses/ Paramedic $1920
Darwin Innovation Hub
Level 1/48-50 Smith St. Darwin City
You may be eligible for financial support.
For more information, please see our Grants and Scholarships page.