Free Advanced Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy 2 Part Webinar
This live facilitated two-part course provides clinicians the knowledge and confidence to prescribe gender affirming hormone therapy (GAHT) based on the needs of their patient population utilising an informed consent model.
Additionally, supporting clinicians to create a gender affirming practice and establishing a business model for ongoing financial sustainability
Who should attend?
This free webinar is for all Clinicians currently or seeking to prescribe GAHT and who have completed :
Module 1: Trans and Gender Diverse Sexual Health Care E-learning and
Module 2: Advance Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy (GAHT).
To be announced. This course will be co-facilitated by clinicians and members of community.
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify the diverse needs of the Trans and Gender Diverse community.
- Recommend gender affirming care to meet client needs and achieve desired outcomes.
- Assess and manage gender affirming care in the context of reproductive health.
- Implement gender affirming care utilising an informed consent model .
- Implement practical strategies to embed gender affirming care into practice.
This course was supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Health.
Pending accreditation with RACGP & ACRRM
Mob: 0435 799 237