CPD Dinner Forum in Darwin Immunisation Update for NT Immunisation Providers
Immunisation Update for NT Immunisation Providers
Find out about the latest changes to:
- The National Immunisation Program
- Child & adolescent vaccines
- The herpes zoster vaccine program
- The current COVID vaccine
- Influenza vaccine
- Japanese encephalitis (JEV) vaccine program
Ros will also provide links to current immunisation resources, discuss cold chain issues, vaccine errors & adverse events following immunisation.
Dr Rosalind Webby is a general practitioner and public health practitioner who has worked in the NT for 20 years. She currently works at the Centre for Disease Control as immunisation medical advisor and has provided education, policy and program advice related to immunisation for over 16 years.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand the recent modifications made to the National Immunisation Program, with emphasis on the herpes zoster vaccine program.
- Utilise current information and resources to accurately inform others about childhood and adolescent vaccines.
- Examine and differentiate between the features of the current COVID vaccine, influenza, and JEV vaccine programs.
- Assess and critique available immunisation resources and evaluate the mechanisms for reporting cold chain issues, vaccine errors, and adverse events following immunisation.
Contact the team today on email@example.com for your logon.
*One hour of self-reported CPD.
*As a general guide, one hour of active learning equates to one hour of CPD. It is the responsibility of the individual student to calculate how many hours of active learning have been completed. The hours of active learning estimated above should act as a guide to CPD hours.
For more information, please contact:
The Clinical Education Team