AMSANT Ear Health Workshop for Primary Health Care
AMSANT invites primary health professionals to a free, 2-day Ear Health workshop at Darwin Waterfront
Who should attend?
This free 2-day workshop is for all primary healthcare professionals wishing to learn more about the identification and management of early-stage ear health care.
The workshop aims to provide information and education for Primary Health Care staff, that will support the delivery of ear health care – with a particular focus on identification and management of early-stage disease.
Sessions will cover many of the elements considered essential to providing effective ear health care at the primary level such as clinical knowledge of ear health and disease; CQI activity ideas; developments in tools and resources and more. It is anticipated that participants will come away with skills, knowledge and ideas that can support their service capacity to deliver effective ear health care
- Ear Disease – early diagnosis and management
- Clinical Skills – including otoscopy and tympanometry
- Communicare and ear health
- ‘The Hearing Mobs’
- Other support programs
- CQI and more.
Funding Available for Travel & Accommodation
- Reimbursement of up to $500 towards travel and/or accommodation is available to Primary Health Care staff from NT Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services, upon receipt of invoice and supporting
Contact AMSANT Ear Health Coordinators:
- Oanh Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Catharine Kent (email@example.com)