Darwin GP Networking Forum
Join us for the first of our new Darwin GP Networking Forum series, session one Cellulitis – an update.
This continuing forum provides an opportunity to learn from, and network with, your peers whilst engaging in relevant education identified by you.
Our local expert panel will discuss the latest evidence-based updates on cellulitis and answer any burning questions you may have.
Discussion points include:
• recognising and management of uncomplicated cellulitis and the unwell patient with cellulitis
• learning the aetiology and microbiology of cellulitis including water exposure
• the most effective opportunities for prevention
• identifying opportunistic bacterial infections such as infected scabies leading to cellulitis/necrotizing fasciitis
• management of cellulitis in remote and rural communities
When: Wednesday, 1 September
Where: Mercure Darwin Airport Resort
Catering: A dinner buffet followed by fresh fruit