DHSA – Doctors for Doctors (D4D) Workshop
Doctors’ Health SA invites doctors from South Australia and across Australia to attend either face to face or via zoom.
The D4D workshop aims to improve the health of those doctors attending the event through exposure to a range of topics using a mix of learning methods and an engaging and energising adult learning environment. The session also aims to focus on the self-care side as well as improvement in the clinical skills of doctors treating other doctors and students and reflect on ways to overcome the many barriers that prevent doctors seeking medical care from general practitioners. It also aims to improve the GP attendees’ ability to recognise when a colleague is unwell and how to assist them as a colleague/non-treating general practitioner in the clinic/practice/social setting.
RACGP accredited activity for 40 CPD points for the 2020-22 triennium, Activity# 221086.
ACRRM accredited activity for PDP hours 3 educational activity and 3 performance review, Activity# 26752
- Identify and use local and national initiatives to support the health of the medical profession
- Clinically recognise and manage the three stages of burnout.
- Support DITs in tertiary hospitals by recognising the impact of the working environment and College training requirements.
- Differentiate to identify the correct application of the criteria for mandatory notification.
- Support rural and remote doctors by applying solutions to the barriers they experience when accessing formal health care.