Doctors for Doctors Training & Networking – Online Workshop
Doctors’ Health NT invites all NT doctors to this online workshop facilitated by Dr Bronwyn Carson, Medical Director, Doctors’ Health NT.
Doctors’ Health NT provide confidential support services for Medical Practitioners and students across the Northern Territory, especially in these difficult times. Doctor’s Health NT assist doctors and students to look after their physical and mental wellbeing. The services also provide training for “doctors for doctors”, whether the doctors already have doctor-patients, or have an interest in doctors’ health and wellbeing, this training provides information about the services available specifically for doctors, how to manage a doctor-patient for various aspects of their health, including specific topics around mental health, and working remotely.
Accredited for 40 RACGP/Cat 1 points & 30 ACRRM points, and 5 MIGA Risk Management points, the training is for doctors in the NT who:
• Currently see doctors/medical students as patients, or
• Wish to explore seeing doctor-patients into the future, or
• Have an interest in doctors’ health
1. Identify and use local and national initiatives to support the health of the medical profession.
2. Clinically recognise and manage the three stages of burnout.
3. Support DITs in tertiary hospitals by recognising the impact of the working environment and College training requirements.
4. Differentiate to identify the correct application of the criteria for mandatory notification.
5. Support remote doctors by applying solutions to the barriers they experience when accessing formal health care.
6. Evaluate suicide risk by using assessment tools in doctor-patients.
This workshop will include information about the Doctors’ Health NT program .A Zoom Link to be provided to registered participants.
Registration Fee: $ 85.00