Hepatitis B s100 Prescriber – Online Course
Become an s100 prescriber for hepatitis B. Learn how to manage and treat chronic hepatitis b in primary care settings.
Through a combination of self-paced learning and face-to-face interaction, this training course is designed for General Practitioners,
other community-based medical practitioners, nurse practitioners, and nurses, to effectively diagnose, manage and treat chronic hepatitis B
within their primary care setting. Successful completion of this training and assessment will accredit community-based medical practitioners
to prescribe s100 highly specialize drugs for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
• Outline the critical role of primary care in the diagnosis, management and treatment of people living with chronic hepatitis B.
• Plan long-term care, including guideline-based monitoring and hepatocellular carcinoma screening, for patients with chronic hepatitis B.
• Select and prescribe first-line antiviral treatment when clinically indicated.
• Identify situations where specialist advice or referral is required.
• Integrate principles of person-centred and culturally competent care into hepatitis B management.
Session One: Tuesday, 29 March 2022 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (ACST)
Session Two: Tuesday, 5 April 2022 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (ACST)
Session Three: Thursday, 7 April 2022 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (ACST)
This education is a CPD Accredited Activity under the RACGP CPD Program. 40 points allocated.
This course and associated activities are accredited with ACRRM for 7 educational activity PDP units and 2 performance review PDP units.
This course is accredited by ACNP for professional development.