Advanced Chronic Disease Management, Alice Springs, June 2024
Welcome to Chronic Disease Management. Once you have mastered the basics of Chronic Disease Management, it’s time to take it to the next level!
Who should attend?
Medical Practice Assistants, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Practitioners, GPs and Practice Managers that are looking to improve Chronic Disease Management service delivery.
- Asthma / COPD, Diabetes, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Cardiovascular Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Case Conferences for Primary Care and RACF
- Complex Care and MBS Billing Pathways
- Data and Reporting with your Clinical Software and other programs
- Quality Improvement
- Digital Health including My Health Record
- Hard Copy Training Materials
After this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify Chronic Disease Management MBS Item numbers and activities
- Identify Chronic Disease Management processes
- Apply learnings to improve Chronic Disease Management
Endorsed by APNA – 6 CPD Points available per workshop day.
Bonus 4 CPD points for one of our Resources also endorsed by APNA.
Other professions can self-report their training to their professional body.
If you have any questions, please email: CDM+ Training