Introduction to Chronic Disease Management, Alice Springs, June 2024
This 1 Day Face-to-Face Workshop will provide you with lots of practical and step by step tips on everything Chronic Disease Management.
Who should attend?
Medical Practice Assistants, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Practitioners, GPs and Practice Managers that are looking to improve Chronic Disease Management service delivery.
- Medicare, using MBS online, keeping up to date with changes, CDM Item numbers and MBS Billing Combinations
- Health Assessment and Allied Health Pathways
- Home Medicines Review (HMR)
- Hard Copy Training Materials
After this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify Chronic Disease Management MBS Item numbers and activities
- Identify Chronic Disease Management processes
- Apply learnings to improve Chronic Disease Management
Endorsed by APNA – 6 CPD Points available per workshop day.
Bonus 4 CPD points for one of our Resources also endorsed by APNA.
Other professions can self-report their training to their professional body.
If you have any questions, please email: CDM+ Training