3rd Indigenous Wellbeing Conference: Our Voices | Our Solutions | Our Decisions | Our Time, Larrakia land, Darwin
Now in its third year, the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association’s Indigenous Wellbeing Conference seeks to improve the wellness, wellbeing and health of all Indigenous, First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika.
This year’s conference will be held on Larrakia land in Darwin. The Indigenous wellbeing conference theme, topics and final program is carefully curated by a committee with Indigenous cultural, community, services and business leaders. The conference supports ‘nothing about Indigenous Peoples, without Indigenous Peoples’ when reviewing presenter applications so you can rest assured the content at the conference is extremely relevant for the sector.
- Celebrates Indigenous community, culture and identity to help advance social and emotional wellbeing for all First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika people.
- Highlights the importance of connection to country, culture, spirituality and ancestry and the roles they play in wellbeing for all First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika people.
- Brings together Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples to conceptualise and strategise solutions to the most important wellbeing needs of all First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika people.
- Provides an opportunity to connect with over 400 First Nations Australian, Māori and Pasifika community leaders and key service providers.
- Social Connectedness & sense of belonging
- Connection to land, culture, spirituality, ancestry
- Funding & resources for community organisations
- Hearing our voices, from the youth to the elders
Who is this conference for?
This conference is for a range of delegates, including:
- Health professionals including mental and allied health practitioners, social workers, GPs.
- Program managers of First Nations’ organisations
- Employees of Community Organisations
- Government agencies
- Traditional healers Elders, Community Leaders within the First Nations Australian, Māori & Pasifika communities.
- Employment services
Virtual: 2 Day Program – $499 + GST
In-person: 2 Day Program – $1,359 + GST
In-person Group of 3: @ Day Program – $2,787 + GST
For more information, please contact:
Conference Organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org