Introduction to Chronic Disease Management in Darwin
CDMPlus is delivering a 1 day Face to Face introductory Chronic Disease Management Workshop in Darwin.
This training is suitable for Aboriginal Health Workers & Practitioners; nurse practitioners; medical practice assistants; nurses; allied health practitioners, GPs and practice managers looking to improve Chronic Disease Management service delivery.
The training will provide you with lots of practical tips and step by step on everything Chronic Disease Management including:
- Medicare, using MBS online, keeping up to date with changes, CDM Item numbers and MBS Billing Combinations
- Health Assessment and Allied Health Pathways
- Home Medicines Review (HMR)
- Hard Copy Training Materials
- Identify Chronic Disease Management MBS Item numbers and activities
- Identify Chronic Disease Management processes
- Apply learnings to improve Chronic Disease Management
- This activity attracts CPD hours.