Managing Hepatitis B, Training for Aboriginal Health Workforce, Katherine
Menzies will be hosting a one day training in Katherine for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people working in the community and health workforce.
This workshop will help you to:
- learn more about hepatitis B
- learn how common hep B is, how it’s passed on and how to
- prevent getting hep B
- understand your role in managing hepatitis B, including how to
- provide health promotion about healthy living
- understand that people living with chronic hepatitis B need regular checks up and visits to the clinic and may need
treatment to prevent liver disease.
22 NAATSIHWP CPD hours