Online Case Conferences and Chronic Disease Management
CDMPlus is delivering an online Case Conference to improve team communication and patient outcomes.
Case Conferences are a great way to improve team communication and patient outcomes using a multidisciplinary team approach.
This workshop is suitable for: Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Practice Assistants and Allied Health Practitioners looking for an update in all things Chronic Disease Management.
Virtual workshop topics:
- What is a Multidisciplinary Case Conference?
- Eligible patients
- Case Conferencing Team
- Getting started with case conferencing
- Case Conferencing Process
- MBS Item Numbers for GPs and Allied Health Practitioners
- Case Studies
- Resources and More Information
1. Define a multidisciplinary case conference
2. Identify the MBS Item Numbers available for a Case Conference
3. Apply learning to participate in a case conference
This course attracts CPD hours.