Online Chronic Disease Management 2023 Update
CDMPlus is delivering an online update to Chronic Disease Management for 2023.
This workshop is suitable for: Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Practice Assistants and Allied Health Practitioners looking for an update in all things Chronic Disease Management.
Virtual workshop topics:
- What’s new in Chronic Disease Management?
- Guidelines and Funding
- Medicare update
- Health and Wellness vs Chronic Disease Management
- Increasing patient engagement
- Skills your patient needs for self-management
- Understanding behavior change
- Care Planning and Goal Setting
- Identify MBS Item Number changes
- Identify changes to Guidelines and Funding
- Apply learnings to Implement Chronic Disease Management
This course attracts CPD hours.