Online Chronic Disease Management using Best Practice
CDMPlus is delivering an online best practice workshop to help you get the most out of your clinical software.
This online workshop is suitable for General Practitioners, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners and Medical Practice Assistants that are looking to get the most out of your clinical software.
Virtual Workshop Topics
- Using the appointment book for CDM
- Appointment types
- Booking the Next Appointment
- Disease templates
- System templates
- Word Processor
- Add / Edit / Import Templates
Chronic Disease Management:
- Autofills for your progress notes
- Reminders for CDM
- Recording observations
- Clinical tools
- Care Plans Demonstration
- Health Assessments
- Identify clinical tools available for Chronic Disease Management in Best Practice
- Apply learning to perform Chronic Disease Management activities using Best Practice
This course attracts CPD hours.