PRESCRIBING FOR PERIMENOPAUSE AND MENOPAUSE
Dr Kelly Teagle, founder of the WellFemme Telehealth menopause clinic, is pleased to present a free online seminar for GP’s wanting to up-skill in menopausal medicine. She is joined by colleagues Dr Katie Kent and Lynda Newman to bring you the latest research and evidence when prescribing for perimenopause and menopause.
In this seminar you’ll learn how to:
- Review the definitions and diagnosis of perimenopause and menopause
- Describe the hormonal changes occurring during the menopause transition
- Summarise the latest evidence regarding MHT safety
- Outline the best-practice approach to MHT prescribing, and
- Discuss case examples with reference to evidence-based prescribing
- PLUS a live Question and Answer session.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, 8th September @7:00pm AEST, and will consist of around 45-50 min presentation followed by ample time for Q&A.
Participants will be eligible to apply for 2 CPD points.