RACGP Emergency medicine for rural GPs Darwin Workshop
Enhance your emergency medicine skills and your rotate through seven simulated scenarios that reflect real rural and remote challenges.
CPD and grants
The workshop is a CPD Accredited Activity under the RACGP CPD Program (eligible for
40 points) and is approved for a 1 day Rural Procedural Grant.
- Evaluate critical management considerations for common rural emergency
- Demonstrate interprofessional teamwork including effective leadership and active
- Discuss the role of situational awareness in an emergency situation
- Apply the ISOBAR handover technique to communicate effectively in a clinical
- Develop a plan for debriefing that can be applied in own practice following a serious
- Create a plan for own self care that can be applied following a serious emergency
- RACGP member $695
- Non member $995
1800 636 764