Unpacking Trauma – APS Australian Psychological Society Members’ Choice Virtual Symposium
At the end of the event, you will be equipped with the latest evidence and theoretical applications to enhance your understanding and practice across a range of trauma-related areas. This includes PTSD, perinatal trauma, vicarious trauma and resilience, trauma among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, exposure therapy and so much more.
What you will take away:
- Identify best-practice approaches for treatment of different types of trauma
- Apply principles of trauma-informed care to practice
- Incorporate latest trauma research into formulation and treatment practices
- Recognise new and emerging treatment approaches
- Continue to develop cultural and linguistic competency in trauma treatment services