World Suicide Prevention Day Working Together to Prevent Suicide
Join us for the World Suicide Prevention Day breakfast – a chance for us to raise awareness of the prevalence of suicide in our community.
About this event
This year the new International theme is ‘Creating Hope Through Action‘.
Keynote Speakers include
- Youth Representative – Sizol Fuyana
- Master of Ceremonies is Matthew Hull from Mates in Construction
- Christine Morgan – National Suicide Prevention Advisor
- The Hon. Minister Natasha Fyles, Minister for Health
- Craig Garraway – St John Ambulance; and
- Lidia Di Lembo – Founder, Sabrina’s Reach4Life
Who should attend?
Health professionals, psychologists, social workers, teachers, school counsellors, business people, clergy and pastoral care workers, law enforcement officials, paramedics, youth leaders, student service personnel, emergency services and defence personnel, interested community members.
Charles Darwin University, Casuarina Red block 6