Zoom Webinar: Handle with Care ™-Staff Safety and Defusing Situations where Individuals may Be Aggressive
Join David Cherry, a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist with over 40 years experience, in this interactive webinar.
This webinar is for anyone who may have to work with individuals who are angry and potentially aggressive.
- Manage your own feelings in difficult circumstances
- Minimise risk
- Understand the Legal issues: what are they?
- Know the guidelines for managing difficult situations
- Understand the general principles for managing difficult behaviour
- Be able to use language that does not create resistance
- Understand how to use suggested structure for some difficult conversations
- Deal with individuals according to their different anger triggers
- Improved knowledge of communication skills and strategies for defusing situations where individuals may be aggressive
Detailed notes will be provided to all participants.
The webinar will be highly interactive and participants will be encouraged to ask questions at any time.
This event does not attract CPD but a certificate of participation is available.
The fee for this webinar is $198.00 (GST incl.) per person.