- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance
- Flexible working requirements
- New graduates encouraged to apply
Brighter Futures are a highly experienced and knowledgeable NDIS provider that is passionate about supporting participants and their families in accordance with their needs. They provide serviced to Darwin, Katherine, Tennant Creek and Alice Springs regions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Behaviour Support Practitioner and/or Social Worker to join a growing team based in Darwin!
What’s in it for you?
- Above award wages
- Travel allowance when working remote
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Flexible working hours available
- Eligibility for Professional Development grants
- Opportunity to travel across the Territory
- New graduates welcome to apply
What’s the role?
- Provide specialised behavioural support to NDIS participants, including assessment, development and implementation of behaviour support plans
- Work collaboratively with the participant and their support network to improve their overall well-being
- Complete progress notes and NDIS reports in a timely manner and in accordance with organisational standards
- Work collaboratively with team members
Is this the right role for you?
- Relevant tertiary qualification in allied health, such as social work, nursing, counselling, psychology or similar areas of social and behaviour science
- Relevant certification or training in behaviour analysis or behaviour support
- Knowledge of the NDIS requirements and positive behaviour and multi-element behaviour support model
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- WWC check, criminal history check, NDIS screening clearance check & valid driver’s licence
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org