- The heart of Arnhem Land
- Salary $116,616- $126,550 based on experience
- Relocation assistance provided
Mala’la is a respected & accredited Aboriginal Corporation providing services to the seaside community of Maningrida (520 km east of Darwin), with a population of approximately 2,800 people. These services include Primary Health Care, Youth Services, Aged & Community Care, Community Wellness, Drug & Alcohol Services and Stronger Communities for Children.
What’s the role?
Working within the Chronic Disease Program, in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team, to provide high quality prevention and treatment
Providing a culturally safe, competent and comprehensive care
Developing and maintaining a strong referral pathway
Working with the broader team including external agencies
- Excellent Salary with Salary Sacrifice options
- Permanent and long term locum positions
- Fully subsidised accommodation provided
- Relocation Assistance & Travel Allowance available to eligible candidates
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Rentention allowance $10k/annum
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 5 years broad nursing experience post registration and 3 years working in a primary health related field in a remote context, preferably in Chronic Disease
- Qualifications and experience directly related to Chronic Disease, preferably in community setting
Maningrida is a remote Aboriginal community in West Arnhem Land, Northern Territory with a population of approximately 2,800 people. It is located approximated 520 km east of Darwin, and boasts a beautiful seaside location steeped in history and culture with traditional landowners being the Kunibidji people.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren Lester on 08 8982 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.