- Alice Springs Location
- 50 k sign on bonus!
- Unique opportunity to work and live in Northern Territory
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider who deliver services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs throughout the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways in delivering care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives.
What’s in it for your?
As an ARRCS employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. As ARRCS are a Not-for-Profit Organisation, we also have a host of employee benefits including:
- Hourly rate $45.87 to $48.36 based on experience plus bonus (equates to additional $25.30 an hour)
- Delegated 1.5% pay rise every 6 months (Jan/Jul) for the life of our Enterprise Agreement.
- Salary Packaging through CBB (Approx. an additional $500 extra per fortnight in your bank!)
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Relocation package of up to $5K and temporary housing support.
- Remote allowances (excluding Darwin based positions)
- Unique opportunity to work and live in Northern Territory and support the care of First Australians
What’s the role?
ARRCS are currently sourcing a qualified Clinical Nurse Manager to lead support the team and residents at Old Timers Village in Alice Springs. This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis (38 hours per week).
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible and accountable for the coordination of our consumers in residential care; the leadership and management of staff (nursing and care assistants) to ensure high quality, safe person-centred care. The position is also responsible for providing an environment that supports learning, oversees education programs, and monitors professional standards of practice while providing safe and efficient patient care through the performance development and management process.
At Old Timers Village in Alice Springs, we understand the importance of emotional, cultural, and spiritual wellbeing and respect individual choice and independence for the people we support. We currently have 68 Beds in Old Timers and 36 independent living units adjacent to the facility.
Is the role right for you?
To be considered for this role, we would be looking at applicants who have the following qualifications and experience:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar qualification.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- Prior experience working in a senior capacity with staff mentoring or management.
- Ability to liaise with a care team and to provide coordinated care.
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice.
- Demonstrated understanding of resident centred and residential based care services delivery.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural care team in a range of settings.
- Knowledge of policy review and implementation for clinical governance.
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills as well as skills in automated technology.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren on 08 8982 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org