- Base Salary: $101,458 – $108,381 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $124,381 – $132,205 (p.a.)
- Full-Time Permanent Contract
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Clinic Opens November 1st Nov 23 and the initial shifts 12pm – 8pm Mon-Fri and 12pm – 4pm Sat -Sun. Flexible work hours 4 hour shifts (preference 1 full time minimum).
- Start date ASAP for HR orientation, clinical onboarding i.e. ALS, CPR, Venepuncture, Medicare, Best Practice, system referrals etc.
- Recent ED and triage experience preference. Upskilling for clinicians looking to transfer to Remote Area Nursing. Team Leader or Masters in relevant field prompts eligibility for N4.
For more information on the positions please contact Emma Clifton-Smith on 0490 047 756 .
What you need to be successful
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse with proven clinical experience in triage and emergency medicine with 3-5 years nursing or urgent care nursing experience.
- Strong clinical knowledge and exceptional assessment skills with the ability to recognise and escalate care of the deteriorating patient.
- Ability to work autonomously, delegate as appropriate especially when under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated well developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate sensitively in a cross-cultural environment with groups who may be marginalised within the population.
- Understanding and commitment to Aboriginal health, and the philosophy and practice of Aboriginal Community Control and knowledge of current issues affecting the lives of Aboriginal people.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team maintaining professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Passion for high-quality, patient-centred care within the evolving Urgent Care setting.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren on 08 8982 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org