- Salary package $110k – $160k
- Up to $3,500 relocation assistance
- Generous professional development allowance
A well-established, reputable clinic located 15 minutes from the Darwin CBD and previously known as Palmerston Physio. They work on a varied caseload with a strong focus on functional rehabilitation and occupational health.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary package including a professional development allowance
- Extensive internal professional development presentations
- Working with a highly experienced team including 4 titled members
- Relocation support provided for eligible candidates
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
- Eligibility for CPD grants through NT PHN
- Clinical physiotherapist conducting musculoskeletal assessment, treatment and management of in-clinic clients within a private practice setting
- Varied workload including private, sports, workers compensation, motor vehicle accident, orthopaedic, FCE/pre-employment screening, DVA, NDIS patients.
- Physiotherapy qualification recognised in Australia
- Full and current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy would be looked on favourably, however new graduates are encouraged to apply and will be supported in this position
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email@example.com