- Salary range $80,000 – $84,999
- Up to $7,000 for relocation, as well as scholarship and bursary grants available
- Salary sacrificing up to $15,900 & 5 weeks annual leave
Why Anglicare/ Headspace?
Anglicare NT is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas. Anglicare NT offers a range of career opportunities in the community and social services sector in a diverse range of fields such as children and youth, family relationships and counselling, refugee and migrant, corporate services, financial counselling, mental health, disability and home care, social enterprises and specialist homelessness services
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of $80,000 – $84,999
- Part time role ~4 days a week
- Up to $7,000 for relocation assistance
- Eligible for scholarship and bursary grants through NT PHN
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 annually
What’s the role?
- Provide effective screening, assessment, targeted, goal and outcome focussed interventions for young people (aged 12-25 years)
- Build positive rapport with a wide range of young people, including Aboriginal youths, their families, friends and external stakeholders
- Support informed choice by developing a shared understanding with young people an provide clear referral pathways
- Maintain current data standards and clinical records in a timely and professional manner
- Participate in clinical supervision and consultation across a multidisciplinary team
Is this the right role for you?
- Approved tertiary qualification in a health-related discipline and minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Registration with relevant regulatory body such as AHPRA or membership of, and adherence to professional standards (E.g. AASW for Social Workers)
- Experience conducting risk assessments and developing safety plans to help manage risks
- Exceptional interpersonal (written and verbal), organisation and time management skills
- Experience working with culturally diverse groups
Applications are sought from: Clinical Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers or Occupational Therapists.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email email@example.com