- Great work life balance!
- Up to $3,500 for relocation
- New graduated encouraged to apply
NT Allied Health is a team of Exercise Physiologists that specialise in individualised exercise prescription for a variety of conditions and health goals. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced or graduate Exercise Physiologist to have a significant impact in the optimal lifelong health of patients in the Darwin community.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary $65,000 – $80,000 base + commission
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
- Eligible for professional development grants through NT PHN
- Work life balance (4 days a week option available)
- Graduate Program available
- Salary or percentage based structures
- Option to work some appointments via tele-health
- Free Gym membership
- Professional development opportunities
- Diverse caseload
- Treat clients in a gym facility, home, and/or medical centre from all funding systems including (but not limited to) Medicare, Private, NDIS, DVA, WorkCover, Insurance and sporting populations.
- Work with a diverse caseload, including sporting and musculoskeletal injuries, chronic and acute injury and rehabilitation
- Be part of a supportive and collaborative learning environment that provides both in-house and external professional development opportunities
- EP degree with registration with professional indemnity insurances
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in acute and end stage rehabilitation
- Relatable, motivated and proactive personality
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org