- Modern mixed-billing medical centre
- Located minutes from Darwin City
- Spacious Consult rooms with Pathology on site
Why Fannie Bay Medical Centre?
Fannie Bay Medical Centre is a modern mixed-billing medical centre, that offers patients high-quality comprehensive health care. The practice consists of a small, culturally diverse team, that provides patients with excellent customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Great earning potential of 65% mixed billings
- Longstanding, loyal patients
- Well established practice in the community
- Longstanding nursing and reception staff
- Best Practice, Hotdoc and AGPAL accredited
- Located in Fannie Bay, minutes from Darwin City with beautiful beaches nearby
What’s the role?
The role of the general practitioner is to provide high quality, primary health care services to the community, in keeping with best practice standards.
- Provide clinical care and services to patients of all age ranges and level of health care needs, such as health assessments and treatment plans
- Respond to medical/ health problems presented by patients including diagnosis, and treatment services to the patients
What do you need to apply?
- Registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia
- Vocational registration with RACGP or ACCRM
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Current First Aid certificate
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.