- Hermannsburg – West MacDonnell Ranges
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service
- $2000 per day
- Dates from 11 December 2023 – ongoing
- Minimum 3-4 week placements
Central Australia Aboriginal Congress are currently seeking an experienced general practitioner locum for their Ntaria Clinic in Hermannsburg, Alice Springs to assist whilst recruiting permanently to this role. The Ntaria Team consists of a fulltime general practitioner, two part time practitioners (3.5 days week), 4 Nurses/Aboriginal Health Practitioners. There is also a visiting podiatrist, dietician and dentist. Aboriginal Health experience is essential.
- Dates from 11 December 2023 to 29 December 2023 – ongoing
- Monday to Friday – 08:30am to 4:30pm
Transportation and Accommodation
- All transport from the nearest major airport to and from the location
- Accommodation and vehicle will be provided
Clinic Opening Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 08:30 to 4:30pm
- Friday – 8:30am to 12:00pm
Patient Record System
- This Clinic currently uses PCIS. Orientation will be provided if necessary.
Eligibility to Apply
- Must have current non-restricted registration by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and general practice specialisation is essential.
- Previous experience working in Indigenous health
Ntaria, the Western Arrernte name for Hermannsburg, located 127km West of Alice Springs on the Finke River in the West MacDonnell Ranges.
For more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Bonita on 08 8982 1096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.