- Central Australia – Santa Teresa
- $2000 per day
- Dates from 11 December 2023 – onwards
- Enjoy working in Australia’s Tidy Town 2019 winner
Congress has expanded to become the largest Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation in the Northern Territory, providing a comprehensive, holistic and culturally-appropriate primary health care service to Aboriginal people living in and nearby Alice Springs, including five remote communities.
This clinic is based in the dry community of Santa Teresa located 80 km outside of Alice Springs Town Centre. Working across this clinic is also the Practice Manager, reception, 3 registered nurses and 4 Aboriginal health workers.
The health service is operated by Ltyentye Apurte Community Government Council which is auspiced by Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (CAAC). The clinic is located centrally in the community, in a large building originally built in 1974 as a fully equipped hospital.
What’s in it for you?
- $2000 per day
- No on call or weekend work
- One off travel bonus of $400 for travel outside placement dates
- $400 payment for public holiday days not worked
- Dates from 11 December 2023 TO 5 January 2024
- Minimum 3 week placement
- Permanent opportunities available
- All transport from the nearest major airport to and from a location
- Accommodation and vehicle will be provided
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4.30 pm
- This clinic uses Communicare, with orientation provided
- Must have current non-restricted registration by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and general practice specialisation
- Cultural safety skills, knowledge of Aboriginal health and chronic disease management