- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service
- Dates available from December 2023 to July 2024
- $1400 per day
Katherine West Health Board are currently seeking experienced GP Locums for their Yarralin and Timber Creek Clinics in the Katherine region.
Clinic Opening Hours
- 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Not required to work public holidays or on-call
- 04 December 2023 to 31 January 2024
- 04 March 2024 to 03 May 2024
- 20 May 2024 to 26 July 2024
- 3 – 4 week minimum placements
Transport and Accommodation
- All transport from the nearest major airport to and from your location is arranged by NT PHN
- Accommodation and vehicle will be provided while on placement by the health service
- The vehicle will be available for use outside of work hours
- A manual license and four-wheel drive skills will be required
- Current non restricted registration by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and General Practice Specialisation
- Previous experience working in remote and Indigenous health
Timber Creek is located approx 300km west of Katherine along the Victoria Highway.
This double lane sealed road is well maintained. Greyhound buses pass through each day (both ways).
For further information, please contact Bonita on 08 8982 1096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.